Here are the additional software option in-case you missed them.
Additional ecu software modifications can be made at extra cost on top of a tune or on there own, it's up to you.
These options are:
- DPF software removal. Part of a DPF solution. can be carried out on its own or with a an Ecu performance tune.
- EGR software deletion. Physical blanking where required is part of a package deal or can be carried out with an Ecu performance tune.
- Vmax speed limiter removal. This applies mainly to German cars and vans.
- DTC deletion. We are able to delete certain fault codes from the ecu software enabling the car to run without going into limp mode/ eml light on.
- Secondary 02 sensor removal if u are running secondary cat or primary cat deletes.
- Swirl flap removal (again physical blanks and removal incurs parts and labour).
- Anything else you just ask!
These extras are available on all tuning stages or purely as reliability modifications. E.g DPF deletion removal is available without addition tuning. A free stage 1 remap will be offered as part of our DPF solution.